CA 125 test: introduction
- CA 125 stands for cancer antigen 125 protein that is found in the blood. Measuring the CA 125 protein in the blood provides valuable information about ovarian cancer in women and is therefore considered a biomarker for ovarian cancer during and after treatment.
Read report overview – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/ca-125-test-market.html
- CA 125 levels are measured from blood samples from a suspect patient. The test is not perfect or accurate enough to diagnose ovarian cancer in general because many non-cancerous conditions can increase levels of CA 125 in the blood. In addition, CA 125 levels are only elevated in 50% of women with primary ovarian cancer and 85% of women with advanced ovarian cancer.
- Other conditions, such as menstruation, uterine fibroids, fallopian tube cancer, peritoneal cancer, and endometrial cancer, can cause blood CA 125 levels to rise.
- The CA 125 test is done primarily to screen for ovarian cancer, monitor cancer treatment, and check for cancer recurrence
Request report brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79171
CA 125 Test Market: Key Driver
- It is estimated that high prevalence and an increase in incidence rates of ovarian cancer around the world are driving the CA 125 test market over the forecast period
- According to the American Cancer Society, around 21,750 women are expected to develop ovarian cancer in 2020, while an estimated 13,940 women will die that same year.
- The increasing awareness of ovarian cancer in developed countries, the easy availability and the low cost of the test are key factors that are expected to boost the market during the forecast period
- On the contrary, it is estimated that poor ovarian cancer awareness in developing and underdeveloped countries will hamper the global market in the near future.
Diagnostic Laboratories segment dominates the market
- Based on the end user, the global CA 125 testing market can be divided into hospitals, diagnostic laboratories, and others. The diagnostic laboratories segment is expected to dominate the global market in the forecast period.
- The presence of a large number of diagnostic laboratories, an easily available CA 125 test, and low costs are key factors that are expected to propel the segment forward over the forecast period.
Application to analyze the impact of COVID-19 on the CA 125 test market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=79171
Asia Pacific CA 125 test market set to expand rapidly
- In terms of region, the global CA 125 test market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa
- North America is likely to dominate the global CA 125 test market in the forecast period. A high prevalence and an increase in the incidence rates of ovarian cancer, as well as a high level of awareness of ovarian cancer in the region, are important factors that are expected to boost the market in the region during the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific CA 125 test market is expected to grow at a remarkable CAGR over the forecast period. The rapid expansion of the market in the region is due to an increase in the incidence rate of ovarian cancer in densely populated countries such as India and China, as well as improvements in health infrastructure in the region.
- Significant expansion of the healthcare industry, easy access to healthcare facilities, and an increase in healthcare investment by leading players in the Asia-Pacific region are likely to fuel the market in the region in the near future
Pre Book CA 125 test market report below https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79171
Major players in the global CA 125 test market
The global CA 125 test market is fragmented and a large number of global players own the majority ownership. Prominent Players in the Global CA 125 Testing Market Are:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Eurofins Scientific
- Abcam plc.
- R&D Systems, Inc.
- Monobind Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- BioVision Inc.
- RayBiotech, Inc.
- Quest diagnosis
More trend reports from Transparency Market Research –
Ophthalmic Surgical Devices and Therapeutics Market: https://www.biospace.com/article/ophthalmic-surgical-devices-and-therapeutics-market-is-driving-by-increase-in-incidence-rates-of-eye-related-disorders/
Read our case study below https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/casestudies/innovative-medical-device-manufacturing-start-up
Transparency Market Research is a global market research company that provides global business intelligence reports and services. Our exclusive mix of quantitative forecast and trend analysis offers several decision-makers forward-looking insights. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources as well as various tools and techniques to collect and analyze information.
Our data repository is continually updated and revised by a team of research professionals to always reflect the latest trends and information. Transparency Market Research has extensive research and analysis capabilities, and uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research materials for business reports.
Transparency market research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
Tel .: + 1-518-618-1030
U.S. – Canada toll free: 866-552-3453